HDMI 1.4 High Speed with Ethernet Channel
HDMI Cable is perfect for use with any HDMI compatible device such as Blu Ray, HD DVD, Playstation 3, Xbox 360, Set Top Boxes and all HD 3D Devices.
HDMI cables feature Gorgeous Zinc Alloy Plugs with a Black Chrome finish, 26 AWG Triple sheilded cable, Gold Plated connectors, moulded strain relief and Close Weave Nylon Braiding.
This HDMI cable is fully compatible with the latest HDMI 1.4 Standard, offering High Resolution Video including 1080p (Progressive Scan).
HDMI has become the standard digital connection, delivering the highest-quality audio and video signal over a single cable. 4Cabling High Speed HDMI Cables are designed and carefully constructed to meet the evolving needs of the high-definition marketplace. These High Speed HDMI Cables provide the highest resolution possible at 4K x 2K, an audio return channel, a bandwidth of 10.2 Gbps at 340 MHz.
These high-quality cables provide high-definition video and multi-channel, digital audio with increased performance characteristics, greater accuracy and expanded features including Internet connectivity for home entertainment devices using a single HDMI connection.
- HDMI 19-pin male to HDMI 19-pin male connections
- Ensures the integrity of the signal between HDMI devices
- High-speed, bi-directional networking at up to 100 Mbps
- Supports HD resolutions beyond 1080p and Deep Color
- Compliant with High Speed HDMI specifications
- Up to 10.2 Gbps at 340 MHz bandwidth
- Fully shielded to reduce EMI and other interference sources
- Molded PVC boot
- Lifetime Warranty
- (2) HDMI 19-pin male
- Bandwidth: 10.2 Gbps
- 340 MHz
- HEC support
- Meets or exceeds existing HDMI standards